Thursday, December 13, 2012

Apollo (Heidi/Huey)


Apollo was born 4/8/12 from Heidi's first litter.  I was 3rd pick male.  I was so excited to get a Rosehall pup.  When the litter arrived Heidi had two girls, both didn't make it. She had only two boys.  Emily sent me an email telling me I wouldn't be getting a pup.  I was pretty upset and disappointed.  When the boys turned about seven weeks, Emily sent me photos of a puppy from that same litter for one reason or another the people couldn't take him.  Did I want him ??  YES !!

Apollo is now eight months old and a joy to have.  He weighs 95 pounds and is a big sweet boy !!  He
s a good swimmer and hiker.  He keeps our older dogs, Razor and Lila active.  It's hard to remember he's just a baby due to his size.  He is a gift !!  The photos are when he was younger.  Will post updated pic's later.

No comments:

Post a Comment